Social Distancing in Dining: The New Normal in Healthcare
Social Distancing in Dining
The New Normal in Healthcare
Access Recording Today!
Is your hospital prepared to safely reopen its retail dining areas? With visitor restrictions loosened, how is your health system incorporating safety measures to support social distancing regulations and hygienic solutions for a healthy retail reopening?
This installment of CBORD’s The New Normal in Healthcare webinar series dives into exciting new solutions and advice that will provide your hospital with tools and strategies to safely reopen retail café locations.
Hear from Karen Perrone, nutrition systems analyst at Riverside Health System, as she shares how her institution has incorporated mobile ordering into its dining operations, the benefits, and more. This panel also includes CBORD experts who will share with you the latest solutions and offerings created to help improve your retail dining operations both on and off campus.
What You Can Expect to Learn:
- Available technologies to help you safely reopen your retail operation
- Safety benefits of contactless ordering, pickup, and delivery
- How to implement both on- and off-campus dining offerings and more
- Karen Perrone, Nutrition Systems Analyst, Riverside Health System
- Rob Wakelee, Commerce Product Owner, CBORD
- Sami Takieddine, Director, Platform Operations & Patron Engagement, CBORD
Questions? Please email Danyella Waddell, healthcare marketing manager, or call 844.462.2673.